and GSoE QPA
Type a series of grades separated by spaces or commas, on as
many lines as you like. Each should be prefixed by the number of credits.
- Example: 3B 2c- 3f, 3A+ 2b, 16c
- Only enter those grades that contribute to the average you want
— it’s up to you to leave out (or include) F’s for
courses retaken, for example.
- The QPA is a weighted sum, centered around C, and ignores +’s and −’s.
- A+’s are counted the same as A’s.
- Text in [brackets] is ignored.
- This calculator is unofficial, and not guaranteed correct.
Grade-point average (GPA) =
Quality-point accumulation (QPA) =
Credits that contribute =
By Sam Fenster, Sep. 2006
Last update Nov. 15th, 2021