Invited Talks, Prof. Zhigang Zhu
1. Zhigang Zhu, Tony Ro and Yingli Tian, Multimodal and Alternative Perception for Visually Impaired People: Algorithms, Designs and Evaluation. Workshop on Environmental Sensing Technologies for Visual Impairment (ESTVI 13), The Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute, San Francisco, CA, Fri., Aug. 9, 2013
2. Zhigang Zhu, Yingli Tian, Tony Ro, MAP4VIP: Multimodal and Alternative Perception for Visually Impaired People - Design, Evaluation and Integration, SPARK Retreats: Strategic Planning for disruptive innovation @ Highmark, WPAHS & CMU, Vision Retreat, January 30-31, 2013, Nemacolin Woodland Resort & Spa, Farmington PA, 15437
3. Z. Zhu, Multimodal and Alternative Perception for Man-Machine Collaboration, The 2012 Association for Science and Technology (CAST-USA) 20th Annual Convention, Low Library Hall, Columbia University, New York on October 6, 2012 Chinese, October 06, 2012
4. Z. Zhu, Multi-View and Multi-Modal Sensing: Representation, Exploitation and Integration, Behang University (BUAA), Beiing, September 18, 2012
5. Z. Zhu, Man-Machine Collaboration in Multimodal and Alternative Perception, Department of Computer Science, Tsinghua University and then IBM China, Beijing, September 17, 2012
6. Z. Zhu, E. Molina, Multi-View and Multi-Modal Sensing: Representation, Exploitation and Integration, Seminar at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems, Raytheon, December 07, 2011.
7. Z. Zhu, E. Molina, T. Wang, Multi-View and Multi-Modal Sensing: Representation, Exploitation and Integration, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson, July 25, 2011.
8. Z. Zhu, Video Mosaicing and Multimodal Sensing, Hofstra University, Feb 17, 2011.
9. Z. Zhu, Dynamic 3D Mosaics for Urban Scene Modeling and Target Detection, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Dept., Center for Photonic Communication and Computing, Northwestern University, November 12, 2009
10. Z. Zhu, Dynamic 3D Mosaics for Urban Scene Modeling and Target Detection. Department of Computer and Information Science, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), October 24, 2008.
11. Z. Zhu, 3D Mosaics Using Moving Imaging Sensors: A Compact Visual Representation, AFRL Summer Seminar Series, Dayton, Ohio, July 23, 2008
12. Z. Zhu, Sensor and Vision Technologies for Protecting New York City, Conference on Emergency Preparedness, Queens Hospital Center Emergency Management Committee, Wednesday, February 13, 2008.
13. Z. Zhu, Fast Response in New York City: Real-time Airborne 3D and Motion Reconstruction for Security and Planning of Urban Transportation. Panelist on Security Technologies: Prospects, Possibilities, and Problems, at the Conference of Protecting New York from Terrorism and Disaster: Taking Stock, Setting Directions, Looking Forward, Levin Institute of State University of New York, January 10-11, 2008
14. Z. Zhu, 3D Video Mosaics for Surveillance and Inspection, Invited Talk, Stevens Institute of Technology, December 06, 2007
15. Z. Zhu, Dynamic 3D Mosaics with Data Structures, Invited Talk, Department of Computer Science, Mount Holyoke College, November 19, 2007.
16. Z. Zhu, Content-Based Dynamic 3D Mosaics for Urban Scene Modeling and Target Detection, Distinguished Seminar Series, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, October 23, 2007.
17. Z. Zhu, Dynamic 3D Mosaics for Urban Scene Modeling and Moving Target Detection, Invited talk, Sarnoff Corporation, Princeton, NJ, October 04, 2007.
18. Z. Zhu, Content-Based Dynamic 3D Mosaic Representations, Image and Video Computing Group, Department of Computer Science, Boston University, June 06, 2007.
19. Zhigang Zhu, Sensor and Vision Research in the City College Visual Computing Lab, Pathways Bioinformatics and Biomolecular Center & CollegeNow Summer Academy Primary Time Lecture, Aronow Theater, North Academic Center, The City College of New York, Thursday, July 27th, 2006.
20. Z. Zhu, J. Xiao, Shaping PRISM: the Center for Perceptual Robotics, Intelligent Sensors and Machines at the City College of New York, Computer Vision Lab, School of Computer Science, University of Central Florida, April 20, 2006
21. Z. Zhu, 3D Video Mosaicing and Content Extraction for Surveillance and Inspection, Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science Seminar Series, College of Science, Rochester Institute of Technology, December 14, 2005.
22. Z. Zhu, Content-Based 3D Mosaic Representation for Video of Dynamic 3D Scenes, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Howard University, Washington DC, October 19, 2005.
23. Z. Zhu, Pushbroom Stereo Mosaics for Surveillance and Inspection, Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, Oct 7, 2005.
24. Z. Zhu, Stereo Mosaicing and Multimodal Sensing for Surveillance and Inspection, IFP Seminars, Beckman Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Tuesday, July 26, 2005
25. Z. Zhu, J. Xiao, PRISM: Planning a Center for Perceptual Robotics, Intelligent Sensors and Machines, 2005 NSF CISE/CNS Pervasive Computing Infrastructure Experience Workshop, Siebel Center for Computer Science, Urbana, Illinois, July 27, 2005
26. Z. Zhu, Advanced Sensing and 3D Video Computing Techniques for Surveillance and Inspection, Computer Vision Lab, University of Southern California, June 27, 2005
27. Z. Zhu, Mosaic-Based 3D Scene Representation and Rendering, Computer Science Department, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, April 22, 2005
28. Z. Zhu, J. Xiao, Vision and Robotics Research at the City College of New York, Computer Science Department, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, April 4, 2005.
29. Z. Zhu, Pushbroom Stereo Mosaics for Surveillance and Inspection, Computer Science Colloquium, the Graduate Center, City University of New York, March 17, 2005
30. Z. Zhu, Geo-Referenced Dynamic Stereo Mosaics for Automatic Moving Target Extraction, AFRL/SNA Workshop on Image Registration and Geo-location, Dayton, Ohio, 14 October, 2004
31. Z. Zhu, Stereo Mosaics, Image-Based Rendering and Visual Tracking, Dept. of Medical Physics, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York City, May 5th, 2004.
32. Z. Zhu, Visual Modeling and Representation for Large-Scale Scenes, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California Berkeley, September 24, 2001
33. Z. Zhu, Visual Scene Modeling and Representation for Robot Navigation and Virtualized Reality, Sarnoff Corporation, Princeton, NJ, September 21, 2001
34. Z. Zhu, Omnidirectional Stereo Vision, Workshop on Omnidirectional Vision Applied to Robotic Orientation and Nondestructive Testing (NDT), The 10th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics, August 22-25, 2001, Budapest, Hungary.
35. Z. Zhu, Panoramic Vision for Scene Modeling and Human Tracking, Sarnoff Corporation, Princeton, NJ, August 7, 2000.
36. Z. Zhu, Scene Representation, Visual Navigation and Human-Computer Interaction, Department of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University, March 25, 1998
37. Z. Zhu, Vision Research at Tsinghua University - Scene Representation, Robot Navigation and HCI, Computer Vision Lab, Department of Computer Science, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, March 27, 1998.